PRODIGY® NEXT GENERATION INSULATED SIDING: INSPIRINGLY BEAUTIFUL. AMAZINGLY ENERGY-EFFICIENT.
The uncompromising approach of our engineers and designers means Prodigy® is a realization of your values. From flawless appearance and unsurpassed insulation that can increase the value of your home, to true maintenance freedom, reduced energy bills and a worry-free warranty*, Prodigy is the most evolved siding on the market.
Detail is just as important on the outside of your home as it is on the inside. That's exactly why we developed Prodigy. Every detail of Prodigy siding is engineered to impart optimum beauty and performance to the whole. From the industry’s thickest, energy-saving insulation to beautiful colors that are protected from weathering for life. These are just a few of the things Prodigy can mean to your home. And your peace of mind.
- Insulation may substantially reduce energy consumption in any climate.
- Locking mechanism (patent pending) stands up to extreme winds.
- Defies dings and scratches from everything from hail to kids at play.
- From rich and luxurious to subtle and sophisticated, Prodigy offers 21 beautiful colors to choose from, including seven deeper hues in the new Architectural Palette.
- Most accessories and trim contain precision fit insulation and are color-matched to Prodigy’s 21 inspired colors.
- Permanent finish with authentic, subtle beauty eliminates scraping and painting forever.
- Industry-leading warranty protects you and the value of your home. (See printed warranty for complete details.)
A precisely contoured insulating underlayment provides a system R-value of up to 5.3, while providing the rigidity and straight course lines you expect from a wood product. The surface texture has the genuine and subtle feel of finely milled lumber. Prodigy high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel, providing exceptional strength and durability to withstand Mother Nature while safeguarding against energy loss.
* TrueFormT Design
* RigidLockT Locking Feature
* Premium 5", 6" and 7" exposure widths
* 1-1/2" precisely contoured
* Subtle, finely milled grain finish
* Lifetime, transferable warranty*