SHEFFIELD® FUSION-WELDED VINYL WINDOWS:
BEAUTY AND INNOVATION.
The superior performance of Sheffield® windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating
barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Sheffield windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
Best yet, Sheffield windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace-of-mind.
* Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header
* Triple-barrier weatherstripping between sash and jamb
* Sloped sill ensures quick water drainage
* Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection
* Hidden screen track produces clean lines
* Fully extruded lift rails for strength and durability
ClimaTech® insulated glass package
Standard, contour or brass grids
Colonial or diamond grids, grooved glass patterns
Light oak, dark oak and cherry woodgrain interior finishes
American Brown exterior with white or beige interior
Beige exterior with an optional white laminate woodgrain interior
Full fiberglass screens available